B. The manner in which StayCircles accesses, uses, stores, or shares Google user data
We use your Google Contacts User Data API to temporarily fetch your contacts names, emails, phone numbers, and profile pictures. We then allow you to view these Google Contacts in our application, search them, and select any Google Contacts you'd like to invite to the StayCircles platform. When you log out of the StayCircles platform, we erase all fetched contacts from your browser, and we do not save any Google Contacts data on StayCircles servers.
C. Information we collect about you
The following is a non-exhaustive list of personal information we may collect and associated terms:
- i. In General. We will collect information about you during your registration with and use of the Services. Some of this information can identify you (“personal information”) while other information will not. This information includes, but is not limited, to your name, date of birth, your various forms of contact information, location (city, state, and country), photos of you, your property, and residence, all other content you upload to the Services, browser and social media account login information, your social connections, and financial / payment processing information. By using the Service, you are authorizing us to gather, parse, share, sell, and retain information about you (personal information and otherwise) as well as data related to your use of the Services, subject to applicable law and regulation. When you provide personal information through our Service, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States and countries around the world.
- ii. You may also be asked to allow Company to collect your location information from your device when you download or use the Service. In addition, we may collect and store any personal information you provide while using our Service or in some other manner. This may include identifying information, such as your name, address, email address and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, ﬁnancial information. If you contact us with a customer service or other inquiry, you provide us with the content of that communication. If you choose to link, create, or log in to your Company account with a payment provider (e.g., Google Wallet) or social media service (e.g., Facebook), we may receive information about you or your connections from that site or app.
- iii. Use of technologies to collect information. We use various technologies to collect information from your device and about your activities on our Service.
- iv. Information collected automatically. We automatically collect information from your browser or device when you visit our Service. This information could include your IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, the operating system used by your device, access times, your mobile device’s geographic location while our application is actively running, and the referring website address.
- v. Cookies and Use of Cookie Data. When you visit our Service, we may assign your device one or more cookies to facilitate access to our Service and to personalize your experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your activity on our Service, such as the pages you visit, the time and date of your visits and the links you click. If we advertise, we (or third parties) may use certain data collected on our Service to show you Company advertisements on other sites or applications.
- vi. Pixel tags. We may embed pixel tags (also called web beacons or clear GIFs) on web pages, ads, and emails. These tiny, invisible graphics are used to access cookies and track user activities (such as how many times a page is viewed). We use pixel tags to measure the popularity of our features and services. Ad companies also use pixel tags to measure the number of ads displayed and their performance (such as how many people clicked on an ad).
- vii. Mobile Device IDs. If you’re using our app, we use mobile device IDs (the unique identiﬁer assigned to a device by the manufacturer), or Advertising IDs (for iOS 6 and later), instead of cookies, to recognize you. We do this to store your preferences and track your use of our app. Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted, but Advertising IDs can be reset in “Settings” on your iPhone. Ad companies also use device IDs or Advertising IDs to track your use of the app, track the number of ads displayed, measure ad performance and display ads that are more relevant to you. Analytics companies use device IDs to track information about app usage.
D. How we use the information we collect
We may use your personal information to:
- i. Provide, deliver, maintain, and improve our products and services, and manage our business, including, for example, to facilitate payments and send receipts;
- ii. Manage your account and provide you with customer support;
- iii. Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our or others’ products, services, or content;
- iv. Communicate with you by email, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us or other third parties;
- v. Develop, display, and track content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Service and other sites, including providing our advertisements to you when you visit other sites;
- vi. Website or mobile application analytics;
- viii. Engage in any lawful commercial activity;
- ix. Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends; and perform functions or services as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- x. In all circumstances, we may perform these functions directly or use a third party vendor to perform these functions on our behalf who will be obligated to use your personal information only to perform services for us. Also, if you access our Service from a third party social platform, such as Facebook, we may share non-personal information with that platform to the extent permitted by your agreement with it and its privacy settings.
E. With whom we share your information
The following is a non-exhaustive list of third parties we may share your personal information with:
- i. Information Shared with Other Users. When you register as a user of Company, your Company proﬁle will be viewable by other users and third-parties.
- iii. Service providers: We may share information, including personal and ﬁnancial information, with third parties that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulﬁlling orders, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, ad tracking and analytics, member screenings, supporting our Service functionality, and collecting and processing payment(s) relative to your inquiries or transactions with third-party providers of Service. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
F. Third Party Websites
G. Data retention after account closure
H. Your choices about collection and use of your information
You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but that may result in you being unable to use certain features of our Service because such information may be required in order for you to register as a user; purchase products or services; ask a question; or initiate other transactions.
You can also control information collected by cookies. You can delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings. Click “help” in the toolbar of most browsers for instructions.
I. How we protect your personal information
We take security measures to help safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care with how they handle and disclose their personal information and should avoid sending personal information through insecure email.
J. Children’s privacy
Our Service is an adult only audience Service, the minimum age being at least 18 years of age, or other minimum age for use of Third-Party Services set by the laws of the jurisdiction where the Third-Party Services are to be received. We do not knowingly solicit, collect, maintain, or use personal information from persons under the age of 18.
K. No Rights of Third Parties
M. How to contact us
A. Choice of Law
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, U.S.A., without giving effect to any conflict of law principles.
Company may give notice by means of a general notice on the Services, electronic mail to your email address in your Account, or by written communication sent by first class mail or pre-paid post to your address in your Account. Such notice shall be deemed to have been given upon the expiration of 48 hours after mailing or posting (if sent by first class mail or pre-paid post) or 12 hours after sending (if sent by email). You may give notice to Company, with such notice deemed given when received by Company, at any time by first class mail or pre-paid post to:
StayCircles, LLC c/o Harvard Business Services, Inc. 16192 Coastal Highway Lewes Delaware, 19958
You may not assign these Terms without Company’s prior written approval. Company may assign these Terms without your consent to: (i) a subsidiary or affiliate; (ii) an acquirer of Company’s equity, business or assets; or (iii) a successor by merger. Any purported assignment in violation of this section shall be void.
D. Relationship Between the Parties
No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you, Company or any Third Party Provider as a result of this Agreement or use of the Services.
Company’s failure to enforce any right or provision in these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Company in writing.
F. Entire Agreement
These Terms are subject to change by the Company at any time.
If any provision of these Terms is held invalid, the remainder of these Terms shall continue in full force and effect.